Hello,

We have been trying to tinker with Processes and we notice that, by default, a Process gets an id relative to the logic which the process is being launched on.

My team is curious on how Outsystems' Processes store these id (i.e. in what table do they store the ID, in this case CustomerRequestid), since we are currently looking on ways to join our own table with the Activity Table that is used for Taskbox.

We've looked through Activity, Activity_Definition, Activity_Definition_Lang, Activity_Output_Definition, Activity_Status, and other Processes Entities but we haven't been able to find where the Id is being stored.

Best Regards,

Yosua

Solution

Yosua Witantra wrote:

Hello,

We have been trying to tinker with Processes and we notice that, by default, a Process gets an id relative to the logic which the process is being launched on.

My team is curious on how Outsystems' Processes store these id (i.e. in what table do they store the ID, in this case CustomerRequestid), since we are currently looking on ways to join our own table with the Activity Table that is used for Taskbox.

We've looked through Activity, Activity_Definition, Activity_Definition_Lang, Activity_Output_Definition, Activity_Status, and other Processes Entities but we haven't been able to find where the Id is being stored.

Best Regards,

Yosua

Hi Yosua,

There is a way to expose your process as an Entity, Once you select 'Yes' as an option it exposes the process as an entity and can be seen in 'Data' tab.

Thanks,

Sachin

Solution

Thanks Sachin! I missed that step big time!

Great, It worked for you :)