[Input Masks Library] Input field is non-editable

Forge Component
(12)
Published on 2019-10-02 by Labs
12 votes
Published on 2019-10-02 by Labs

Hi,

I have used the Number Input Mask in one of the columns of a table, which is of data type Number. It holds the value of an entity's attribute. I also have a button that makes all inputs enabled, when clicked. However, the input with the NumberMask remains non-editable at all times, unlike the other normal inputs.

Input configuration:

NumberMask configuration:

Do you know what could be causing this issue?

Thanks.

Hello, 

are you forgetting a refresh maybe?

M I wrote:

Hi,

I have used the Number Input Mask in one of the columns of a table, which is of data type Number. It holds the value of an entity's attribute. I also have a button that makes all inputs enabled, when clicked. However, the input with the NumberMask remains non-editable at all times, unlike the other normal inputs.

Input configuration:

NumberMask configuration:

Do you know what could be causing this issue?

Thanks.

Are you using Reactive or Web Traditional ?  Maybe you need to use an ajax refresh. 

Hello,

@Camila @Daniel, this component is specific for Reactive applications, so he must be using a Reactive Web Application. So the problem shouldn't be a missing Ajax Refresh.

@M I, the mask configuration seems to be very standard. What exactly does the button that makes all inputs enabled? Can you please verify if you're affecting the variable binded to the Enabled property of the input? Maybe that variable value is always False and you are not changing it to True, that's why the input remains non-editable.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas