How can i append a structure database from entity database?

I have a structure db i call (Cart) and entity db i call (Product), and i will add record (Product) from entity db to structure db (Cart)

Hai Rama Tihara 

Create A local variable Call The Your Data list Method And Using list Append  Method   

I will Share OML Sheet For Your Ref 

Regards 

Selva

Selva bharath wrote:

Hai Rama Tihara 

Create A local variable Call The Your Data list Method And Using list Append  Method   

I will Share OML Sheet For Your Ref 

Regards 

Selva

But i have problem, how to add record structure db cart from entity db product

Hi Rama,

You have to create a record of cart the structure type , assigned the selected products value in this structure record and append it to list (same structure type) using the list append method .

Regards,

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Rama,

You have to create a record of cart the structure type , assigned the selected products value in this structure record and append it to list (same structure type) using the list append method .

Regards,

-PJ-

I created button AddToCartOnClick and inside function and cannot append list record type

Hi Rama,

Could you please share the sample oml , i will quickly look into it and provide you the solution.

Regards,

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Rama,

Could you please share the sample oml , i will quickly look into it and provide you the solution.

Regards,

-PJ-

This is a project, i have structure db in core module

Hello Rama Tihara,

In this case, I used 'CardList' as a List with 'Cart' structure. You can simply add a record to the list, like demonstrated.

You can also just make an assign to the variable if its not a Cart list. 

Regards, 

Tomás 

Tomás Dionísio wrote:

Hello Rama Tihara,

In this case, I used 'CardList' as a List with 'Cart' structure. You can simply add a record to the list, like demonstrated.

You can also just make an assign to the variable if its not a Cart list. 

Regards, 

Tomás 

And how to show a structure with record in screen?

Hello Rama Tihara,

In order to show a structure with this record on the screen, you can use widgets with this purpose.

As an example, I used 'CartList' as a List of 'Cart', which I should use a ListRecords to represent it on the screen. 

Have a look on Guided Paths from Outsystems, it helps a lot!

Best regards,

Tomás