Add record to structure
Question

How can i append a structure database from entity database?

I have a structure db i call (Cart) and entity db i call (Product), and i will add record (Product) from entity db to structure db (Cart)

Hai Rama Tihara 

Create A local variable Call The Your Data list Method And Using list Append  Method   

I will Share OML Sheet For Your Ref 

Regards 

Selva

AddandRemove.oml

Selva bharath wrote:

Hai Rama Tihara 

Create A local variable Call The Your Data list Method And Using list Append  Method   

I will Share OML Sheet For Your Ref 

Regards 

Selva

But i have problem, how to add record structure db cart from entity db product

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Rama,

You have to create a record of cart the structure type , assigned the selected products value in this structure record and append it to list (same structure type) using the list append method .

Regards,

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Rama,

You have to create a record of cart the structure type , assigned the selected products value in this structure record and append it to list (same structure type) using the list append method .

Regards,

-PJ-

I created button AddToCartOnClick and inside function and cannot append list record type

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Rama,

Could you please share the sample oml , i will quickly look into it and provide you the solution.

Regards,

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Rama,

Could you please share the sample oml , i will quickly look into it and provide you the solution.

Regards,

-PJ-

This is a project, i have structure db in core module

TokoCupang.oap

Hello Rama Tihara,

In this case, I used 'CardList' as a List with 'Cart' structure. You can simply add a record to the list, like demonstrated.

You can also just make an assign to the variable if its not a Cart list. 

Regards, 

Tomás 

TokoCupang.zip

Tomás Dionísio wrote:

Hello Rama Tihara,

In this case, I used 'CardList' as a List with 'Cart' structure. You can simply add a record to the list, like demonstrated.

You can also just make an assign to the variable if its not a Cart list. 

Regards, 

Tomás 

And how to show a structure with record in screen?

Hello Rama Tihara,

In order to show a structure with this record on the screen, you can use widgets with this purpose.

As an example, I used 'CartList' as a List of 'Cart', which I should use a ListRecords to represent it on the screen. 

Have a look on Guided Paths from Outsystems, it helps a lot!

Best regards,

Tomás

Hey Check it out if is Helpful for you

StructureRecord.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.