Views
Comments
unoptimized apk error

Google Play Store require the uploaded app optimized by Android App Bundle. Is outsystem generated app able to do so? or Can I download the source code of my app developed in outsystem and then import to Android Studio to optimize the app?

I cannot roll out my app to google play store. T_T

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Madhusudhan, 

Swatantra, answered your first question, for completing I just repeat them here again:

And some additional documentation that might be useful:

Regarding your second question:

"Can I download the source code of my app developed in outsystem and then import to Android Studio to optimize the app?"

The answer is that this is not possible. You don't need any other tools than OutSystems provides to develop mobile applications with OutSystems for iOS or Android.

To optimize your mobile application several best practice documents and training videos available. 

The optimization of your OutSystems mobile application should be done in OutSystems. Suppose you would be able to optimize the generated code in Android Studio, then still you would have to do that every time the codebase changes.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Madhusudhan,

Publishing the mobile app on Google Play Store is pretty straight forward. Refer below well documented manual which explains it step by step.  

Regards,

Swatantra