Error AMQP 405 - RESOURCE_LOCKED

Bom Dia!

Tenho este erro "RESOURCE_LOCKED" em um dos servidores que monitorizo, gostaria de saber se alguém já encontrou este erro e conhece a solução

Erro ao executar trabalhos PubSub, 89 trabalhos consecutivos falharam.

Já fechado: a operação AMQP foi interrompida: AMQP close-reason, started by Peer, code = 405, text = "RESOURCE_LOCKED - não é possível obter acesso exclusivo à fila bloqueada '1dab525e-9710-4249-b780-bafd7e14f58e' in vhost '/ outsystems_prd '", classId = 50, methodId = 10, causa =

em RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.SessionBase.Transmit (cmd de comando)

em RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.ModelBase.ModelRpc (método MethodBase, cabeçalho ContentHeaderBase, corpo Byte [])

em RabbitMQ.Client.Framing.Impl.Model._Private_ExchangeDeclare (troca de strings, tipo de string, passivo booleano, durável booleano, autoDelete booleano, interno booleano, nowait booleano, argumentos IDictionary`2)

em RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.AutorecoveringModel.ExchangeDeclare (troca de string, tipo de string, durável booleano, autoDelete booleano, argumentos IDictionary`2)

em OutSystems.Plugin.RabbitMQ.RabbitMQUtils.DeclareExchange (tópico String, canal IModel)

em OutSystems.Plugin.RabbitMQ.RabbitMQSubscription.InnerSubscribeTopic (String topic)

em OutSystems.RuntimeCommon.PubSub.PubSubJobsExecutor. <> c__DisplayClass12_0. <AddJob> b__0 (Tarefa anteriorTarefa)

Hi Marco,

Please, can you use English in your posts please? Most of the community members don't know Portuguese and it's easier to get help if you write in English! ;)

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira 

Sorry, follow the error

I have this error "RESOURCE_LOCKED" on one of the servers I monitor, I would like to know if anyone has encountered this error and knows the solution

Error executing PubSub jobs, 89 consecutive Jobs failed.

Already closed: The AMQP operation was interrupted: AMQP close-reason, initiated by Peer, code=405, text="RESOURCE_LOCKED - cannot obtain exclusive access to locked queue '1dab525e-9710-4249-b780-bafd7e14f58e' in vhost '/outsystems_prd'", classId=50, methodId=10, cause=

at RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.SessionBase.Transmit(Command cmd)

at RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.ModelBase.ModelRpc(MethodBase method, ContentHeaderBase header, Byte[] body)

at RabbitMQ.Client.Framing.Impl.Model._Private_ExchangeDeclare(String exchange, String type, Boolean passive, Boolean durable, Boolean autoDelete, Boolean internal, Boolean nowait, IDictionary`2 arguments)

at RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.AutorecoveringModel.ExchangeDeclare(String exchange, String type, Boolean durable, Boolean autoDelete, IDictionary`2 arguments)

at OutSystems.Plugin.RabbitMQ.RabbitMQUtils.DeclareExchange(String topic, IModel channel)

at OutSystems.Plugin.RabbitMQ.RabbitMQSubscription.InnerSubscribeTopic(String topic)

at OutSystems.RuntimeCommon.PubSub.PubSubJobsExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass12_0.<AddJob>b__0(Task previousTask)

Hi Marco,

This issues seems to be related with the technology OutSystems uses to handle cache invalidation. You have a few tips here on how to troubleshoot some of the issues.

As it's said in the article, if the issues persist please contact OutSystems Support.

Edit: I've just noticed that this might be related to your Personal Environment. If that's the case you won't be able to follow the steps in the article I shared. Best way is to try to redeploy the modules you are working on and if that's not enough then contact OutSystems Support.

Cristiana Umbelino wrote:

Hi Marco,

This issues seems to be related with the technology OutSystems uses to handle cache invalidation. You have a few tips here on how to troubleshoot some of the issues.

As it's said in the article, if the issues persist please contact OutSystems Support.

Edit: I've just noticed that this might be related to your Personal Environment. If that's the case you won't be able to follow the steps in the article I shared. Best way is to try to redeploy the modules you are working on and if that's not enough then contact OutSystems Support.

I will contact outsystems support.
Thank you for your help!

Did you solve your problem with any of these solutions?
Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.