Views
Comments
I've lost my mobile module

Hello guys I need some help, I have 2 different projects with similar names. Both have 2 modules, a database and a Mobile or Reactive module. I've made a mistake of renaming the reactive module MoneyManagerWEB to MoneyManager. The platform warned me that there was already a module with the same name and asked if I wanted to replace it, I said yes by mistake and MoneyManager (Mobile Module) was deleted, is there any chance to recover that module?

MoneyManager (MOBILE APP VERSION)

*MoneyManager - Mobile Module ----> DELETED

*MoneyManager_Core - Database

MoneyManagerWEB (WEB REACTIVE VERSION)

*MoneyManagerWEB - Reactive Module

*MoneyManagerWEB_Core - Database

Screenshot.PNG

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Edson,

Try on the home screen of Service Studio, CTRL+F select the module and then pres the Other Versions button, and select an older version. Select the version that you think should still be the original.

Regards,

Daniel

When you say home screen, is the screen where you see all you applications, right? I tried Ctrl + F and nothing happens.

Hi Edson,

Before looking for the old version, as Daniël said, I suggest you save the OML or OAP, to avoid losing this new one that you replaced.

One tip, is to always save the files on your computer. Even with backups and versioning of the platform, it is a good practice to store your files. In the case of an exclusion, you can recover faster.

Best Regards,
Edson Marques

Thank you Edson, Backup done.