Connecting to Office 365 from Outsystems and read emails with Attachments(using RWA)

Hi,

I want to read the Attachments and insert those records into Outsystems Database. already processed email should not be read by controller again.and the functionality should read the email from different accounts simultaneously.

Thank You.

Hi Bhagya,

You could take a look at the Office 365 Connector Forge component. It will allow you to read e-mails*. All other functionality you mention either just false under "software development" or basic OutSystems. If you don't have the latter, follow the training material.

*You said "read the email from different accounts simultaneously". I'm not sure whether Office 365 allows this at all, you'll need to check that. It's not OutSystems anyway.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Bhagya,

You could take a look at the Office 365 Connector Forge component. It will allow you to read e-mails*. All other functionality you mention either just false under "software development" or basic OutSystems. If you don't have the latter, follow the training material.

*You said "read the email from different accounts simultaneously". I'm not sure whether Office 365 allows this at all, you'll need to check that. It's not OutSystems anyway.

Hi Kilian,

Thank You,i tried to import Office 365 Connector component,but how to use it,its asking 4 details in configuration page like "Client ID,Client Secret,Redirect URL,and Domain",where can i find these details.

Thank You.

Regards,

Bhagya

Hi Bagya,

The Forge component just exposes the Microsoft API for connecting to Office 365. Your questions pertain the specifics prescribed by Microsoft for connecting to Office 365, this is in no way related to OutSystems at all. You should check the Microsoft documentation to get your answers.