[Data Grid] SendDirtyRowsButton - ‘ForceRefresh = True’ Not Working...

Forge Component
(41)
Published on 13 Oct (11 days ago) by OutSystems R&D
41 votes
Published on 13 Oct (11 days ago) by OutSystems R&D

After updating this contents of a GridColumnText widget, the cell is flagged as ‘dirty’ as it should. However, when I fire the SendDirtyRowsButton action to update the database, the update is successful but no confirmation message drops down and the data grid remains dirty. Manually refreshing the data grid displays the correct state of things. I have the ForceRefresh property set to True as it should be.

What am I doing wrong?

Daryl

Hello Daryl Van Johnson,

Thanks for bringing this subject to the discussion.

Seems like you are having a problem while sending data to the server-side. Have you tried with "ForceRefresh" set to False in order to see if it still happens?

Could you please send me a sample where that specific behavior is happening so that I can analyze and find a way to help you solve that same problem?

Tiago Pereira

Tiago Miguel Pereira wrote:

Hello Daryl Van Johnson,

Seems like you are having a problem while sending data to the server-side. Have you tried with "ForceRefresh" set to False in order to see if it still happens?

Could you please send me a sample where that specific behavior is happening so that I can analyze and find a way to help you solve that same problem?

Tiago Pereira

Hi Tiago Miguel Pereira,

Setting the ForceRefresh property to True or False doesn't seem to have any affect. Also, when there is no data to display in the data grid and it is manually refreshed, it sometimes remains disabled with the Loading... message. 

Daryl Van Johnson wrote:

Hello Daryl Van Johnson,

Tiago Pereira

Hi Tiago Miguel Pereira,

Setting the ForceRefresh property to True or False doesn't seem to have any affect. Also, when there is no data to display in the data grid and it is manually refreshed, it sometimes remains disabled with the Loading... message. 

Hi Daryl, could you please send me us sample where that specific behavior is happening so that we can analyze and find a way to help you solve that same problem?

Gabriel Lundgren wrote:

Daryl Van Johnson wrote:

Hello Daryl Van Johnson,

Tiago Pereira

Hi Tiago Miguel Pereira,

Hi Daryl, could you please send me us sample where that specific behavior is happening so that we can analyze and find a way to help you solve that same problem?

Hi Gabriel Lundgren,

Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, I am not able to upgrade to the latest version of the component. Until I am able to do so, I don't think a sample would be conclusive. I didn't see anything related to this issue in the release notes for the updated versions so I assumed it was a new unresolved issue. When I had the time, I was planning to attempt to recreate the issue in my personal environment. In the meantime, can you tell me if anyone else has reported anything related to this issue?

Daryl Van Johnson