Hi there I received an email stating that my OutSystems environment had been recycled. On the email there's a link to reclaim it but when I click the link I don't see any option to reclaim and reopen my environment with all my original files.

Can anyone help?

Hi,

So far as I now, when your personal environment is recycled you loose all that you have (that's the purpose of recycle). Before Outsystems recycle your environment, they put at sleep and send an email for you to wake it up, and, int that case, you recover all your data and applications. In this case, like I said before, I believe that you loose all.

But, let's wait for more feedback, maybe I'm wrong.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Hi,

When your environment gets recycled you must have had and email where you can download a OutSystems solution containing all your applications. In you empty recycled environment you can then load that solutions back. This recovers all applications in your environment, but any configuration and user data is lost.

Regards,

Daniel

Would I be able to recover all the logic i created for my apps?

Regards

Hi Shaan,

Could you please check the link below and see if you have an option available there to "Download App Backup"? I've attached a screenshot of how the page should look like (see below)

http://www.outsystems.com/home/

This is a feature we launched to allow our users to access the backup in self-service mode. Let me know if you can find it.

Hi Daniel. I've downloaded this(see pic below). However I'm struggling to access it. What should I do?

Kind Regards

Hi Shaan,

Could you please check the link below and see if you have an option available there to "Download App Backup"? I've attached a screenshot of how the page should look like (see below)

http://www.outsystems.com/home/

This is a feature we launched to allow our users to access the backup in self-service mode. Let me know if you can find it.

Hi Shaan Rashid 

The package file (.OSP) is nothing more than a compressed file (similar to a .ZIP or .RAR). You can extract this file and inside it you will have your OML files.

Best Regards,
Edson Marques

Shaan Rashid ,

Another situation is to try to raise this Solution again in your environment.

In the Service Center, go to "Factory", then "Solutions" and click "Upload & Publish a Solution".

Best Regards,
Edson Marques