Views
Comments
Solved
Problem login system
Question

Hi guys, I had the login all done, then I commented and went to try other alternatives but it turned out that maybe I deleted some variable. I've checked everything but the program still can't log in, (the error message that I sent in the code appears)

Below is the entire code plus the definitions of each object, the logic and date tab, that is, everything I did

The same for the rest of if (with the difference of type of user)

Get type of user

My variables:

The users data:

InformaoInterna.oap

Solution

Hello Francisco,

So I was checking your code and I identified what's going on.

The first one is the lack of the function DoLogin like Rahul described. As defined, that function should call the User_Login server action from the Users' module. You need to have it in your flow.

The second thing is that you have another variable called Tipoutilizador associated to your dropdown, which is not correct. You need to use the variable TipoAcessoId and bind it to your dropdown (it should be a Tipo Acesso Identifier and not a Text), because it is the variable that you're using in the CheckTipoAcesso action. If you don't use this variable, the value will be null and that function will always return False.

Let me know if it worked for you.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hi Francisco Brito ,

As i saw you code and there is no use of DoLogin action which is used for login in application.

So in case first use DoLogin Action and after validate your condition

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Rahul

Solution

Hello Francisco,

So I was checking your code and I identified what's going on.

The first one is the lack of the function DoLogin like Rahul described. As defined, that function should call the User_Login server action from the Users' module. You need to have it in your flow.

The second thing is that you have another variable called Tipoutilizador associated to your dropdown, which is not correct. You need to use the variable TipoAcessoId and bind it to your dropdown (it should be a Tipo Acesso Identifier and not a Text), because it is the variable that you're using in the CheckTipoAcesso action. If you don't use this variable, the value will be null and that function will always return False.

Let me know if it worked for you.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas