Hello, 

Currently we have a project with 150 eSpaces. Each eSpace conatins number of actions. 

In order to prevent duplicacy of Actions, we want to create a screen which can list all the available actions. 

Do we have any method/API using which I can get list of available actions for a given eSpace? 

I am using Java Stack with outsystem 9.1.31. 

Also tried to follow https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/34067/create-list-of-all-public-components-of-producers/ However the discussion was mainly around .Net.

Hi Ashish,

There is the OutDoc Forge component which generates a list of actions for each module using the Platfom eSpaceMetaModel. 

However, it is unfortunately only available for the .NET stack. I'm not sure if there is any other way to do this for the Java stack.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Ashish,

There is the OutDoc Forge component which generates a list of actions for each module using the Platfom eSpaceMetaModel. 

However, it is unfortunately only available for the .NET stack. I'm not sure if there is any other way to do this for the Java stack.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin - Thanks for quick response. 

Yes you are right. Already explored OutDoc. Its for .Net. Not for Java.

Solution

Hi Ashish,

So maybe there is another way.

If you have an On-Premise environment you could try the Database approach suggested by Daniel Martins. If you do not have direct access to the Database, try using the SQL Sandbox tool.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Ashish,

So maybe there is another way.

If you have an On-Premise environment you could try the Database approach suggested by Daniel Martins. If you do not have direct access to the Database, try using the SQL Sandbox tool.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

HI Nordin - Thanks. This will work for me though not fully but given limitation of Java Old Stack this will work.

Glad to help Ashish.

Regards,

Nordin