Reactive App: Carousel items are not displaying in carousel properly.

Hi, We have one requirement. In one screen we placed one drop-down and carousel. 

When page first loaded, based on the default selection, the carousel needs be filled with (for example 3 items) 3 items. Now we carousel is filling with all three carousel items  But when we changed the selection in drop down ,the carousel  supposed to show all three carousel items . Instead of  showing all three items , only one item displaying with long width as shown in screenshot2.

Can someone help me on this  to  display all carousel items always. Please find carousel properties for your reference(screenshot3).

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mahesh,

Are you updating the source data list that is mapped to the list records in the carouselitems in the OnChange event of the dropdown ?

Please check the OnChange event of the dropdown.

Thanks,

KJ

Karthik Jeyaraman wrote:

Hi Mahesh,

Are you updating the source data list that is mapped to the list records in the carouselitems in the OnChange event of the dropdown ?

Thanks,

KJ

HI KJ,

Thank you for your reply.

Data is populating correctly. For testing, I placed a sample table and assigned the source list. Table displaying all expected records. Even I am able to see the next carousel item when I am dragging the first carousel item right  to left. But the carousel items from 2 not displaying in carousel . Only one carousel item displaying and that occupying complete carousel block. That's not expected.

Mahesh Rebba wrote:

Karthik Jeyaraman wrote:

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks,

KJ

HI KJ,

Thank you for your reply.

Data is populating correctly. For testing, I placed a sample table and assigned the source list. Table displaying all expected records. Even I am able to see the next carousel item when I am dragging the first carousel item right  to left. But the carousel items from 2 not displaying in carousel . Only one carousel item displaying and that occupying complete carousel block. That's not expected.

Screenshot for your reference.