Internal Warning - Compilation is using a custom template file: node.aspx.cs

Internal Warning - Compilation is using a custom template file: node.aspx.cs

Well, the subject says it all...
I have this warning and I have no idea what this is, how this happened, how bad it is and what does it imply.

Can anyone point me in any direction?

Best regards,
Pedro Magalhães
Hi Pedro

This warning occurs in a very specific scenario, where a custom template file is being used by the Agile Platform compiler to generate the resulting application source code. Sometimes OutSystems Technical Support can provide these custom files in the form of quickfixes to specific customers while troubleshooting a reported problem, or in the attempt of providing tentative fixes.

If you're on a company that is an OutSystems customer or partner and their are using such a quickfix I suggest you involve the factory manager of such environment, or contact the OutSystems Technical Support for more information.

Cheers

Miguel Simões João

We have just encountered this issue and it is on the personal cloud. Any solution to work this out?

Regards,

JC

JC Elorde wrote:

We have just encountered this issue and it is on the personal cloud. Any solution to work this out?

Regards,

JC

Hello JC,

That shouldn't happen in the cloud, ever!

Can you provide the URL or email of your personal environment were you found this problem, so we can check it? Feel free to drop me a PM for sharing that information if you prefer.

Thanks

Cheers