Voucher Mobile certification

Alguém sabe se existe vouchers para fazer uma certificação em Mobile. Eu já estou preparado para fazer o exame no entanto não tenho possibilidade de pagar a certificação. Existe algum partner /empresa da Outsystems que possa ceder um voucher?

Hi Hugo,

First of all, the language of the Forum is English so I took the liberty of translating your post so other community members can understand what you are asking:

“Does anyone know if there are vouchers for certification in Mobile.  I am already prepared to take the exam however I have no possibility to pay for the certification.  Is there an Outsystems partner / company that can grant a voucher?”

To answer your question, as you might know NextStep 2020 has kicked off today and tomorrow is the last day of the event. I suggest you register for the event (for free!), if you haven’t already, and drop by the OutSystems Training Virtual Booth to ask what opportunities there might be to get your hands on a free certification voucher.

Regards,

Nordin

Hugo Rei wrote:

Alguém sabe se existe vouchers para fazer uma certificação em Mobile. Eu já estou preparado para fazer o exame no entanto não tenho possibilidade de pagar a certificação. Existe algum partner /empresa da Outsystems que possa ceder um voucher?

Creio que no momento não exista camarada, entretanto recomendo você ir em eventos online. É o local onde esse tipo de voucher pode ser distribuído.

Hi,

As already described here, this type of voucher is sometimes given on nxstep, but nothing is guaranteed, since this year numerous vouchers have already been delivered. You follow the event and see what happens.

Cheers,
Miguel

Hello Hugo.

Like was said, you can join NextStep where OutSystems and several partners have raffles and contests giving prizes. Some of the prizes are free certifications.

But hurry up. It ends tomorrow.

https://www.outsystems.com/nextstep/