Exemple - How to Hide a Modal (Popup Reactive) inside a webblock (Block Reactive)

This is my first post. :)

Is a basic example of how to hide a Popup inside a Block, look at the difference in desing-time.

Without hiding.

Hidden popup.

How to hide, use the IF statement and put the popup inside of false condition.

Publish and test.

This works in Tradition too :)

Tanks everone.

Hello Marcos,

So this is not a question, it is more like an information :)

Just to add some extra info to your post:

The trick is just to put the popup inside an If widget into the False branch and set the condition of the widget to False. This way, the popup will be in the page during run time execution anyway.

The purpose of this is just to hide it in design time (since the If widget will show the True branch by default), which can be helpful when the developer is working on the page using Service Studio. Basically, it will allow for a better experience for the developer.

Thanks @Marcos for sharing this :)

I'm sure it will be helpful for someone.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Solution

Rui Barradas wrote:

Hello Marcos,

So this is not a question, it is more like an information :)

Just to add some extra info to your post:

The trick is just to put the popup inside an If widget into the False branch and set the condition of the widget to False. This way, the popup will be in the page during run time execution anyway.

The purpose of this is just to hide it in design time (since the If widget will show the True branch by default), which can be helpful when the developer is working on the page using Service Studio. Basically, it will allow for a better experience for the developer.

Thanks @Marcos for sharing this :)

I'm sure it will be helpful for someone.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Perfect your explanation, "is just to hide it in design time" ... "for a better experience for the developer."

I used this tip to upload the image of service in Traditional Web.

I used the block on a table record and the experience was perfect.

and used the same webblock in other parts of the system.

Tanks

Solution

You're welcome Marcos!

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas