Join us for the last day of NextStep!

Is everyone enjoying the first virtual NextStep?

Let us know in the Comments section what has been your favourite session so far! What new announcement and release are you most excited about?

If you are sticking around for the second day, remember to drop by the Community, Training & Certification and Careers booths at the OutSystems Lounge, to say hello. We’re hosting a Scavenger Hunt across these booths - pay close attention to our videos and resources, this could put you in the game to win some awesome prizes, like swag and free certifications!

Also remember to head to our Review booth and leave a review. We'll donate $25 dollars to Women Who Code for each review left and you'll automatically get a chance to win a $1,000 Amazon voucher.

Check out the Tech Sessions coming up:

Architecture & Best Practices:

• Thinking Reactive: Best Practices for Success
  • Delivering Value Faster with Feature Toggling

Front-end:

• Creating Quality Reusable JavaScript Forge Components
  • Creating Application Templates to Accelerate Time-to-Market

General Dev:

• Extending Your Mobile App with Cordova Hooks
  • Dealing with Dynamic User Roles

Server & Data:

• Data Migration Between OutSystems Environments
  • Dealing with Complex Structures in OutSystems

Lastly, our 24-hour Community Zoom call is open for anyone and everyone to come hang out. Join us!

Great!

yes , its great..

Hi, i have registered before for next step. I installed the app NextStep, how i follow a session then?

regards and thanks

IBOX wrote:

Hi, i have registered before for next step. I installed the app NextStep, how i follow a session then?

regards and thanks

Hi! To follow the sessions, you need to view using our web platform. Access it here: https://www.outsystems.com/nextstep/ (click on "enter the event"). Once you're logged in, click on the "Agenda" and you can choose the sessions from there. 

Nice