I can't write a requests
Question

Hello everyone, I wrote a request that displays the FirstName, LastName, MiddleName.

Then I wrote a request to display the total amount of clients

I have a problem - 

How can one write two request so that -

1) To display FirstName, LastName, MiddleName of all people

2) And the total amount of each person

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi kan2332 ,

Can you share oml.

Regards

Rahul

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi kan2332 ,

Can you share oml.

Regards

Rahul

I cannot send the file, looking at the requests you cannot answer?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Kan,

If you are getting the data from single aggregate (which i can see in your post) you can easily do it . But i think its more then that in your case like you are using one variable AmountAll also .

If you can share few more details or the oml will help us to provide solution quickly.

Regards,

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Kan,

If you are getting the data from single aggregate (which i can see in your post) you can easily do it . But i think its more then that in your case like you are using one variable AmountAll also .

If you can share few more details or the oml will help us to provide solution quickly.

Regards,

-PJ-

I am taking data from one aggregate, I cannot send the file

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Kan2332,

you are getting data from aggregate and it is showing on table record or Form Record. 

you can create a function where you pass id of Perosn an based on calulation total amount of each person you can get it directly from aggregate using calculation.

Regards

Rahul

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Kan2332,

you are getting data from aggregate and it is showing on table record or Form Record. 

you can create a function where you pass id of Perosn an based on calulation total amount of each person you can get it directly from aggregate using calculation.

Regards

Rahul

I already have a function, I just need to write two requests correctly

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.