Static Row at the bottom of table records

Static Row at the bottom of table records

Hello everyone,

what I want to do is to put a row with the sum of the values that are in the table records.
Is there any way to put a row that will appear only once?

Best regards,
Miguel Ribeiro
Hi Miguel,

The simple answer is no, there is no out-of-the-box solution for what you want. 
Probably the easiest way is to add a table with a single row , sizing the columns to match the ones in the table records, at the bottom of your table records. At least this is what I've done before.

Hope it helps,
Hermínio Mira

That's what I'm doing at the moment but for that to work perfectly I must specify the width for each column wich might become a problem for different resolutions...
1.  Do your primary query.
2.  Create a "record" with the same record definition as query result
3.  Assign values to your fake static record,
4.  ListAppend your fake record to query result
5.  For display control, your fake record might have something to identify the special record, like putting "TOTAL" in for a description or something.
6.  In your List records, just put "If's" around anything you want to display or not display, like if description="TOTAL" display blank in a column that is not the total, etc....

you can even make your total line have bold text or a different font or something this way.

Hope that helps.
Here goes simple solution for this if you are having trouble with the size of your columns.
Just add an IF to your cells in the table records with the condition: "(TableRecords.List.CurrentRowNumber = TableRecords.List.Length -1) or (Mod((TableRecords.List.CurrentRowNumber+1),TableRecords.LineCount)=0)"
And when it is true you show the total.

This will show the totals in the end of every page and in the end of the list.

Hope it helps,
Hermínio Mira