[IdP Mobile] IDP Mobile Configuration

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 20 Mar by Telmo Martins
3 votes
Published on 20 Mar by Telmo Martins

So we are trying to use IDP Mobile for SAML auth into our application.  We have configured the Out of the Box Users module for SAML 2.0 and our traditional and reactive web apps are working correctly with SAML and our enterprise IDP. The mobile app is not.  It is sending over the wrong information to our IDP.  The Entity ID is not correct.  It is sending something I have never seen before as an Entity ID.  Did we miss something in the configuration of this mobile component?

Hi Jeremy,

The IDP configuration for web should have also been inherited/consumed by the idp mobile. I just did a recent poc for our team using Azure for our Mobile App and just followed the IdP mobile demo and worked as expected. I think you should review the claims-identity section of the Idp configuration.

Thank you and kind regards,

Chris

Christopher Bautista wrote:

Hi Jeremy,

The IDP configuration for web should have also been inherited/consumed by the idp mobile. I just did a recent poc for our team using Azure for our Mobile App and just followed the IdP mobile demo and worked as expected. I think you should review the claims-identity section of the Idp configuration.

Thank you and kind regards,

Chris

 Thanks Chris.  I think you just answered my question. The Idp has it own config that Idp mobile uses.  I have not configured Idp. I only configured the default out of the box Users that is installed with the system components of the platform.  That is why our traditional and reactive web apps all worked. They use that install where looks like mobile uses the Idp one which is different.  I'll look at that.


Thanks,
Jeremy

 

Hi Jeremy,

Glad I could help. Just in case you consider this as the solution, kindly mark it.

Thank you and kind regards,

Chris