Forge Component
(10)
Published on 2018-04-23 by Labs
10 votes
Published on 2018-04-23 by Labs

When will this component updated?

It still is using silk UI for example and there's some error's when using it on the iPhone and some Android phones.

Regards

Hi Sekander,

Maybe if you are more specific when errors occur and share the actual errors someone might be able to help you.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniël,

I got one concrete and reproducible error of this component. The error occurs on the local storage of the iOS platform. 

So I don't know how exactly the local storage on the iOS platform works. But on Android when deleting the application or clearing the local storage (data + cache) from this component (LocalUser Aggregate with the attribute PinCode), the local storage is cleared. When starting the application you need to register the Pincode and confirm it. -> This is the expected behaviour.

This is not the case on the iOS platform. It does somehow recognize the local storage from the previous version of the application. Therefore, after clearing the cache + data or removing the entire application from the device itself, and installing the application again, the Pincode is still the one that's registered on the previous application. 

Also, when opening the app I'm on the Unlock PinCode screen and I get the error: "User is not found". But I could, however, insert the Pincode and entrance the application and see a screen.

I tried to generate the iOS-application again, but it didn't help it.

Steps to reproduce (if you have already have the device connected the certificate and provisioning profile and developed the Pincode in your module):

1. After login page, register the Pincode and confirm it
  2. Delete the application or clear the local storage of the app
  3. Open the app and log in.
  4. Now you are not redirected to the register Pincode page but the unlock page

Regards