Views
Comments
Who will notified when I Transfer My Certifications From one account to another?

I have cleared Outsystems Web Developer Certification from another organization,

Now I changed my organization and they provided me a new Outsystem account.

I wanted to know If I transfer my certificate from Old organization to the New Organization account, then who will be notified about the transfer?

- Old organization admin user

- New organization admin user

- Only me

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Jatin,

The email notification when moving the certificate will come to you only but the admin managing the members can also see in the portal as your certificate will stop showing there but AFAIK they will not get any notification.

Regrads,

-PJ-

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Jatin,

On your OutSystems Profile Page, you can click the 3 dots menu and select Settings.

After that, in the Profile Settings page there is an option Move my Certifications which you can use to transfer your certifications from one account to another.

I am not sure about who will get notified since I have never done this myself, but since these are your personal accounts, I can't imagine your organizations will get notified by this change.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Nordin,

As he mentioned he has to transfer my certificate from Old organization to the New Organization account and hence it is not his personal account.

Few of my team member did that and when they did it they get the email on the old email id . You can also go through the complete documentation and steps here.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Account_and_Members_Management/How_Do_I_Transfer_My_Community_Activity_and_Certifications_From_One_Account_to_Another_and_Then_Close_It%3F

Regards,

-PJ-

mvp_badge
MVP

I see now, thanks Pramod!