Open external website in new tab

Hi guys i have this buttons which go to url website, but when we click it, it go in the same tab to the external website but i need when click in the button open the website in other tab. How i do?

Hi Francisco,


You have to do this in the Button's extended properties



Best Regards,


João Delgado

João Delgado wrote:

Hi Francisco,


You have to do this in the Button's extended properties



Best Regards,


João Delgado

 

 I dont have that option 


In your case, put in attributes.

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Francisco Brito wrote:

João Delgado wrote:

Hi Francisco,


You have to do this in the Button's extended properties



Best Regards,


João Delgado

 

 I dont have that option 


 You need to write it manually in extended properties 

as João Delgado mention


Regards

Rahul

 

 

 I did what you say but is opening in the same tab

Francisco,


I'm used to work in traditional Web. If this doesn't work you can put your onclick to an action.


In that action you put a javascript with the following code and replace google's URL.

window.open('https://www.google.com', '_system');


Best regards,


João Delgado



João Delgado wrote:

Francisco,


I'm used to work in traditional Web. If this doesn't work you can put your onclick to an action.


In that action you put a javascript with the following code and replace google's URL.

window.open('https://www.google.com', '_system');


Best regards,


João Delgado



 I have this onclick action

 

Francisco,


I did something like this:




Francisco Brito wrote:

João Delgado wrote:

Francisco,


I'm used to work in traditional Web. If this doesn't work you can put your onclick to an action.


In that action you put a javascript with the following code and replace google's URL.

window.open('https://www.google.com', '_system');


Best regards,


João Delgado



 I have this onclick action

 

Hello!!  I don't know if its a good option for your case... but you can use a container and a link inside it. In this link you can use the property target = _blank. You just need to customize the container to look like a button. Cheers!

 

Hi Francisco,


Setting the target to "_blank" only works with links, if you want that behaviour in a button you need to do the following:

  • Set onClick method to Submit
  • Set formtarget = "_blank" in the Extended Properties


Regards,

Miguel Chaparra

Hi Francisco, 

Find attached oml it will help you.

See demo here - New Tab on Button click


Regards

Rahul