Views
Comments
Solved
Submenu appear and disapear
Question

Hello guys i need when i click in "Acessos" open one submenu (submenu with SGC, INTERREG, ETC) and when i click again it disepear.

Solution

Hello again Francisco,

I was reading my previous post and I said "OnChange" property by mistake. I wanted to mention the On Click event. You can use this event to trigger the action that will control your ShowOptions variable.

Let us know if you managed to do it.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hi Francisco Brito ,

Have you check this widget "Submenu".

You can css accordingly. it will give you same functionality as you want

Regards

Rahul

yes you can find same widget in reactive app

Hello Francisco,

Do you already have those imagens / buttons defined in your application?

What exactly is your question? Do you want to hide / show those options when you click in "Acessos" button?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hello again Francisco,

That is pretty simple :)

So you just need to define a local boolean variable on your screen (call it for instance ShowOptions) and use it for this purpose.

Place an If widget around those buttons, controled by this local variable. If ShowOptions variable is equal to True, you show the buttons. Otherwise, you don't.

Then you just need to use OnChange property of your "Acessos" button and define a screen action where you do something like:

And your assign should be something like:

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Solution

Hello again Francisco,

I was reading my previous post and I said "OnChange" property by mistake. I wanted to mention the On Click event. You can use this event to trigger the action that will control your ShowOptions variable.

Let us know if you managed to do it.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

You're welcome man!

Sorry for my mistake, I just realized it when I was reading the post again.

Maybe it is better to mark the second post as a solution instead, because OnChange event doesn't apply to buttons.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas