Views
Comments
[Silk UI Web] RTL triggered accidentally
Question

Hi all, when I was randomly clicking on a page, the RTL style was triggered. Do you know why this happen and how to disable this?

Hello Carmen,

Can you provide a little more information on this?

If you are referring the right to left behavior, it must be CSS related...

Were you with the browser console opened, what could lead you to miss click in some class that applied this style?

Do you have any button that apply it in you application?

It is very subjective what could have happened. If you provide a little more info maybe I can try to help you :)

Regards,

RR

Hi Raphael,

Thank you so much for responding. Since I just triggered this behaviour once again, I can tell you more about this: no there isn't any button that applies RTL. 

I triggered this when I was debugging: I found a bug in page A, for example, fixed the bug and deployed, then I returned back to my web browser, clicked a widget (a link with ajax submit action here) and RTL triggered.

I don't think that this is any kind of desired behaviour, so please tell me if there is any way to prevent this from happening again.

Regards,

Carmen

Hi Carmen!

I'm not aware of anything inside OutSystems' default Theme that could cause such a behavior.

Can you provide a screen shot of what this button with ajax refresh do?

Another suggestion that may help is to clear your browser cache files, maybe some file is messing around with your actual css.

Cheers and Regards,

RR :)

Hi Raphael,

I am not using Outsystems' default theme but the Dublin theme of Silk UI.

Let me send you a picture to illustrate the logic of my page: the link that triggers ajax refresh is one of the link under table A, and by clicking so, the content (data source) of table B will change.

I believe this may some how relate to remaining same page and not refreshing after deploying but I don't know why...

Regards,

Carmen

Untitledpresentation.jpg