Views
Comments
[CKEditor] To change the line height in CKEditor for traditional apps
Question
Forge component by Matthias Preuter
Published on 25 Aug 2020

Anybody teach me how to change the line-height in CK editors for my traditional apps. Please advise.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Jessica,

That would be caused by the paragraph style, not the line height. The line height determines the width between lines of a single paragraph, but given that your example has only very short lines, I assume you pressed Enter to create a new paragraph. If you google around you can find various ways to change that, like this post on the CKEditor forum.

Jessica Lee wrote:

Anybody teach me how to change the line-height in CK editors for my traditional apps. Please advise.

Hi,

It is becuase When you press Enter It create a paragraph (p) that's why line is too wide.

if you write full line and cursor automatically comes to second line it will not be too wide.

Want to change stayling for paragraph you can add custom css for CK Editor classess. like this

p {

margin-block-start: 0em;

margin-block-end: 0em;

}

Thanks!!

Hi Jessica,

In alternative, instead of pressing Enter, you can press Shift + Enter, it will go for the next line without creating a paragraph.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

João

Dear Ajay,

May you provide me the sample screenshot? Since i fail to do it...Sorry to trouble you.