Views
Comments
Solved
Do I need to have premium to access " username.outsystemscloud.com "

I am trying to access " username.outsystemscloud.com " in order to learn (doing the guided path)

I can access but when I enter and go to "user Managent" and try to learn how to add roles.. it does't alow me to do anything.

I get the message:

"Upgrade to manage IT users roles and permissions. Chat with sales or learn more about how the permission model works"

Is there a way to do this for free or perhaps I am in the wrong place? 

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Bruno,

I think you are in the wrong place. It sounds like you are logged in LifeTime where you access the User Management menu. This where you normally manage IT users (users that are actually using the platform). This feature is indeed not available for Personal Environments.

If you want to manage Application Users and their roles, you need to login to the Users application via https://username.outsystemscloud.com/Users.

You can find more information here.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Bruno,

If you are trying to give applicational rules (roles to access your application, not Service Center), you can do it.

You need to access username.outsystemscloud.com/Users:

Enter the detail of the user by clicking on his / her name and add roles:

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

João

Just to complete the question, the limitations of Personal Environment mention a limitation on Infrastructure Users (different than Applicational Users):

One developer per PE: Your PE doesn't allow collaboration between several developers. You must use your OutSystems user to develop your applications. 

Cheers,

João Marques

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Bruno,

I think you are in the wrong place. It sounds like you are logged in LifeTime where you access the User Management menu. This where you normally manage IT users (users that are actually using the platform). This feature is indeed not available for Personal Environments.

If you want to manage Application Users and their roles, you need to login to the Users application via https://username.outsystemscloud.com/Users.

You can find more information here.

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Bruno,

You can follow the instructions in the following documentation to (re)configure the administrator user and gain access to the Users application.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP

Did you manage to access the Users application in the end Bruno?

Regards,

Nordin