Views
Comments
Failed to include application version in staging because it was never published
Question

Hello,

We are getting this interesting error when using LifeTime API:

Failed to include application version in staging because it was never published in source environment

This comes from deployments creation (POST to /deployments) and is flickering. Several times after it happened - I have started the same deployment again - and it worked.

Just wondering, what can this mean? The message text about application "never published" makes no sense. What can be the real reason behind?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Igor,

Sometime Lifetime took time to sync the versions in different environment and this i think can be a reason , not very sure about your case and the specific error but i faced version update issue few times .

Below is the troubleshooting document for deployment using Lifetime.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Troubleshooting/Unable_to_deploy_applications_using_LifeTime

Regards,

-PJ-

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Igor,

If you face the same issue next time please see the Service Center logs as well , you can go to Service Center > Factory > eSpaces, search for LifeTimeEngine. Then on the Timers tab, you should see some items related to "Sync_" e.g. Sync_All or Sync_EnvironmentsApplicationVersions.

Sometime the timers always show synching but nothing happens in the background.

The issue may not be related to this but still though to share this information with you .

Regards,

-PJ-