Don't want to see this field when viewing my own profile

Hi there please see the pictures below. 

The CIRCLED section needs to be INVISIBLE when I view my own profile. When I click my own profile I DO NOT want to see this. 

How do I set this? Can someone please advise?

Kind Regards

Hi Shaan,

You can right click the element and choose the option Enclose in an if and on the if condition you put something like:

GetResourceDetail.List.Current.UserId <> GetUserId()

where the first part (in bold) is the query where you get the data you should have a user id which represents who created the record. You need to adjust it to the user id field from the query.

In this case you're saying only show me if the user of the record is different than the user in session (GetUserId()).

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

João

João Marques wrote:

Hi Shaan,

You can right click the element and choose the option Enclose in an if and on the if condition you put something like:

GetResourceDetail.List.Current.UserId <> GetUserId()

where the first part (in bold) is the query where you get the data you should have a user id which represents who created the record. You need to adjust it to the user id field from the query.

In this case you're saying only show me if the user of the record is different than the user in session (GetUserId()).

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

João

Hi Joao

There is already an IF that looks like this:

Would I need to create another separate IF?

Kind Regards

Hi Shaan,

No, that IF is enough, but the information is in the false branch. You probably want to right click the if and choose the option Swap content.

Cheers,

João

Hi Shaan,

If you don't want to see the day rate in any case means you can simply delete the whole if condition from your application.

Regards,

Suriya