Change data selected in the datatable

Hi guys i have this datatable and i want when the user click one of the group of records, select the option in the drodown and click ok. I want the website change the data in the collum "Estado" for what the user select in the dropdown.

Hi Francisco,

You are with some error when trying to do it?
Or you don't know how to do yet?

Can you share what you have tried so far?

I think this should be as simple as define a filter in your aggregate using your vars and refresh it on the OnChange action of the dropdown. 

Raphael Ranieri wrote:

Hi Francisco,

You are with some error when trying to do it?
Or you don't know how to do yet?

Can you share what you have tried so far?

I think this should be as simple as define a filter in your aggregate using your vars and refresh it on the OnChange action of the dropdown. 

I dont have anycode for that.

I don´t try nothing because i don´t know how i can do.

Francisco,

Can you share your .oml? So I can try to change for you?

This should be a very simple thing to do if I understood right.

Raphael Ranieri wrote:

Francisco,

Can you share your .oml? So I can try to change for you?

This should be a very simple thing to do if I understood right.

ok, it´s here

Francisco,

Here you go.

What I did was:

1 - Apply the filter in your aggregate, for the case the estado is selected only 

2 - Refresh your aggregate on the onClick of the button

I didn't test it because I was not able to publish, but should work!

Let me know if it is what you were trying to do.

Cheers and Regards, 

RR :)

Raphael Ranieri wrote:

Francisco,

Here you go.

What I did was:

1 - Apply the filter in your aggregate, for the case the estado is selected only 

2 - Refresh your aggregate on the onClick of the button

I didn't test it because I was not able to publish, but should work!

Let me know if it is what you were trying to do.

Cheers and Regards, 

RR :)

I do what you write but it´s dont do nothing ;-; help me

Hello Francisco,

I have seen your OML and I think you have done implementation in right way perhaps some changes needed in DB entities.

You need to change dataType of Estado to OpcoesEstadoTicket identifier in entity SuporteTicket.

I hope this small change will do your work. I'm having another solution but that will need more changes, if this didn't work, let me know I will give that solution.

Thanks,

Sanjay

Sanjay Kumar Sahu wrote:

Hello Francisco,

I have seen your OML and I think you have done implementation in right way perhaps some changes needed in DB entities.

You need to change dataType of Estado to OpcoesEstadoTicket identifier in entity SuporteTicket.

I hope this small change will do your work. I'm having another solution but that will need more changes, if this didn't work, let me know I will give that solution.

Thanks,

Sanjay

Hm ok, but how i can make the default value, i need make default value when the user insert that data

Hello Francisco,

If you are talking about displaying all the records in the table by default, you don't need to do anything, this filter will do that work:

when nothing will be selected in dropdown, first part of the filter will be true and will fetch all the records, if you select any item from dropdown, second part of filter will become true and will fetch only matching row from your aggregate.

Have a look in this demoApp created by me, here bookings page having same behavior as you want :

https://sanjaykumar-sahu.outsystemscloud.com/HotelBookingUI/Bookings

attaching oml also for your refrence, refere Booking & Status entity for entity relation and Bookings page for implementation.

If you want to save any page data with any default value, you can use assign(something like : estado.id = entities.estado.resolver) just before CreateEntity*** action.

Let me know if it solves your issue.

Regards,

Sanjay

Sanjay Kumar Sahu wrote:

Hello Francisco,

If you are talking about displaying all the records in the table by default, you don't need to do anything, this filter will do that work:

when nothing will be selected in dropdown, first part of the filter will be true and will fetch all the records, if you select any item from dropdown, second part of filter will become true and will fetch only matching row from your aggregate.

Have a look in this demoApp created by me, here bookings page having same behavior as you want :

https://sanjaykumar-sahu.outsystemscloud.com/HotelBookingUI/Bookings

attaching oml also for your refrence, refere Booking & Status entity for entity relation and Bookings page for implementation.

If you want to save any page data with any default value, you can use assign(something like : estado.id = entities.estado.resolver) just before CreateEntity*** action.

Let me know if it solves your issue.

Regards,

Sanjay

I don´t want that, what i want is when the user click one of lines and select the state of estado and click ok, it automaticly change the text of field "Estado", this is what i want

ok, so you don't want to filter the records of table, you just want to change the value of estado field?

Let me try for that, It will take some good effort, as you want to change only one(selected) row's, one cell data in the list. Can you please give me any credential to login or create one user with my name so that I can login on your app for testing purpose.

Sanjay Kumar Sahu wrote:

ok, so you don't want to filter the records of table, you just want to change the value of estado field?

Let me try for that, It will take some good effort, as you want to change only one(selected) row's, one cell data in the list. Can you please give me any credential to login or create one user with my name so that I can login on your app for testing purpose.

ok, you have discord? if you have add me on discord for better comunication and private of course :D: Mr Francisco#9700

Sorry, I don't have discord but still we can chat on private using OS messages.

Someone help, I can´t yet this ;-; and i need this urgently ;-;

ok, i did it. :D thank you for all try help :D

Solution

Hi Francisco,

Sorry for delay, I was too busy today so could not allocate time for your need. I could not complete your task as you wanted, but I have tried in different way and it's definitely fulfill your need. Attaching OML for whatever I have done. Here are some point which I did :

1.  Changed data type of estado in SupporteTicket entity .

2.  Make the data table to be filtered by dropdown in supportTicketAdmin screen.

3. Introduced dropdown in the field of Estado, so you can choose any status from it.

What I could not done: I was going to make Estado dropdown dis-abled in point 3, and providing an icon for edit, just beside delete icon, so initially it will show default value but whenever you click edit icon, you will be able to change the value of estado dropdown as you wanted.

have a look into OML file and let me know if will go with my approach. I can allocate some time tonight for your task.

Thanks,

Sanjay

Solution

Here is the URL if you want to see the functionality :

https://sanjaykumar-sahu.outsystemscloud.com/InformacaoInterna/AdministradorMenu

Snap :