Hello guys, i have this block and when we click to the button "Alterar" it will go to one block screen, but when we click in "Voltar" (is equal a Back) i need it go for the funcionality which have the button edit. I have one sidebar with the funcionalities, but i need it go directly when we click in go back in other screen

Video to show what i need

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zAyW1arqGFXLVHsj8r_cmjItZKwuugm0/view

Hi,

The destination widget is not working? 

Francisco,

You can do that by setting a screen in the on click event of your button like this:

If you want that your screen is not a fixed destination you can set the On Click event to be Redirect to an URL, and receive this URL via a Input Parameter like this:

I see you are having a lot of questions about how to do some basic things, you did the Becoming a Reactive Developer Guided Path?

If not, I really recommend you to do!!
It is very good and address the majority of your questions...

If you have any question about the guided path, also, feel free to ask for help, even through private messages to me here in community.

I'm sure that if you do it, and some others courses available here in community, you will become a very good reactive developer capable of solve this type of problem by your own! :)

Hope it helps,

Cheers and Regards,

RR :)

Raphael Ranieri wrote:

Francisco,

You can do that by setting a screen in the on click event of your button like this:

If you want that your screen is not a fixed destination you can set the On Click event to be Redirect to an URL, and receive this URL via a Input Parameter like this:

I see you are having a lot of questions about how to do some basic things, you did the Becoming a Reactive Developer Guided Path?

If not, I really recommend you to do!!
It is very good and address the majority of your questions...

If you have any question about the guided path, also, feel free to ask for help, even through private messages to me here in community.

I'm sure that if you do it, and some others courses available here in community, you will become a very good reactive developer capable of solve this type of problem by your own! :)

Hope it helps,

Cheers and Regards,

RR :)

I try what you say but it´s making error

Solution

Hello Francisco,

For your last concern, You typed EncodeUrl() wrongly. See below :

But this is not going to solve your concern as you want to re-direct to a web block(If I understand properly), which is not possible. Using button or Link, You can only re-direct to a web screen or a Url(internal or External). So using above method, you first have to re-direct to screen and then again you have to click for web block.

To go back to previous screen, Better to use Previous Screen option on OnClick event, but again It will re-direct to a screen not web block.

Best Regards,

Sanjay

Solution

Sanjay Kumar Sahu wrote:

Hello Francisco,

For your last concern, You typed EncodeUrl() wrongly. See below :

But this is not going to solve your concern as you want to re-direct to a web block(If I understand properly), which is not possible. Using button or Link, You can only re-direct to a web screen or a Url(internal or External). So using above method, you first have to re-direct to screen and then again you have to click for web block.

To go back to previous screen, Better to use Previous Screen option on OnClick event, but again It will re-direct to a screen not web block.

Best Regards,

Sanjay

Sanjay, you save my life, thanks bro :D

No Problem Franc!