Views
Comments
Solved
Extensibility Configuration has no default configuration
Question

Hi Community

In my mobile application I have added a extensibility configuration so I can change to application icon per environment. When I want to change the extensibility configuration in Lifetime then it says I have no default configuration. I did follow the OutSystems page here. Can anyone tell me why it is not showing a default configuration? Normally you should be able to copy the default configuration and make changes that way but now I am not able to do that.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Bart,

Your issue is similar to this old one

I suggest you report this to OutSystems support, as it could be a bug in your current Platform Server version.

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Bart,

I think it is because the module 'BART' is not the module 'set as home' in your Mobile Application, as only the default configuration of the home module will be shown in the Advanced Extensibility Configurations in LifeTime.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Bart,

In that case, it could be that LifeTime is out of sync.

Can you try synchronizing the environment, wait for it to finish and see if the extensibility configurations pop up after?

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Bart,

That could very well be the problem. 

Can you try pasting the JSON in a JSON validator first? It could be that an unexpected character (in the first line and first position) is copied along to LifeTime that causes this error.

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Bart,

Your issue is similar to this old one

I suggest you report this to OutSystems support, as it could be a bug in your current Platform Server version.

Regards,

Nordin