11
Views
8
Comments
UltimatePDF: An error encountered after publishing (espace) via servicecenter
Question

Hi Guys,

We are encountering this issue when an espace has been publish via service center but not when published via service studio. This espace is consuming the UltimatePDF(OSv11) component from forge. Does anyone here encountered the sane issue? 

Platform version: v11.9.0

Here's the error we've encountered after publishing via servicecenter:


Here's the oml

FroilanSandbox_v3.oml


Thanks in advance!

Froi

Rank: #171

Froilan,

There is any error in Service Center that you can share?


Cheers and Regards,

RR :)

Rank: #1790

Raphael Ranieri wrote:

Froilan,

There is any error in Service Center that you can share?


Cheers and Regards,

RR :)

 Here it is

 

Champion
Rank: #209

Hi Froilan,

Please check the outdated references and publish producers first and update the references in consumers and publish the module hopefully your problem will solve doing this.


Regards

Shashikant Shukla

Rank: #1790

Shashikant Shukla wrote:

Hi Froilan,

Please check the outdated references and publish producers first and update the references in consumers and publish the module hopefully your problem will solve doing this.


Regards

Shashikant Shukla

Already did and the issue persists

Rank: #171

Froilan,

Try to create a Solution with all your modules and extensions, and publish it.

Rank: #1790

Raphael Ranieri wrote:

Froilan,

Try to create a Solution with all your modules and extensions, and publish

 It didn't work as well

Rank: #171

Froilan,

Have you updated you component to the last stable version?

Looking in the versions in forge, the last version had a very specific reason to be released, which was to support your version of OutSystems Platform Server 11.9, see:

Rank: #1790

Raphael Ranieri wrote:

Froilan,

Have you updated you component to the last stable version?

Looking in the versions in forge, the last version had a very specific reason to be released, which was to support your version of OutSystems Platform Server 11.9, see:

Yes we did update the component to the latest version which is 2.1.0 and still the error occurs. Actually all the v11 version of the component has the same issue. This only happens when we upgraded from OSv10 to OSv11