Views
Comments
Solved
MessageError
Question

Hello guys... I have one doubt... I have this flow (see the print) and I send my oml file on attach.

How can I do if I want to show only one single message with all the errors?

Best regards,

FC

VacationsBookingApp.oml

Solution

Hi there,

Hope you're doing well.

You can just create a Message variable on your Vacation_Detail screen and use it to build the entire message that you pretend to show.

Everytime you execute a validation, if it fails, you concatenate that respective message with the previous ones and so on.

I also created an IsValid boolean variable that will allow you to check if you show the error message or the success message - I believe you want to maintain your success feedback message :)

Your Save screen action should look like this:

Please refer to attached OML file.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

VacationsBookingApp.oml

Rui Barradas wrote:

Hi there,

Hope you're doing well.

You can just create a Message variable on your Vacation_Detail screen and use it to build the entire message that you pretend to show.

Everytime you execute a validation, if it fails, you concatenate that respective message with the previous ones and so on.

I also created an IsValid boolean variable that will allow you to check if you show the error message or the success message - I believe you want to maintain your success feedback message :)

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hi Rui,

Works perfectly!!!

Regards,

FC

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello FC,

You can add a local text variable and assign the errors to that variable. You can replace the feedback message actions to assigns and don't point that to End, just point to next IF.

In the end, you can check if the variable is empty and if not, you can just call one feedback message action.

Got the idea?

BR,

Luis

Luís Cardoso wrote:

Hello FC,

You can add a local text variable and assign the errors to that variable. You can replace the feedback message actions to assigns and don't point that to End, just point to next IF.

In the end, you can check if the variable is empty and if not, you can just call one feedback message action.

Got the idea?

BR,

Luis

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your help!

Solution

Hi there,

Hope you're doing well.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

VacationsBookingApp.oml

Rui Barradas wrote:

Hi there,

Hope you're doing well.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hi Rui,

Works perfectly!!!

Regards,

FC