Hello All,

Currently I am trying to do something like allowing user to select the uploaded documents to be sent together when they submit the form. 

The scenario goes smoothly when user create new request, upload, select the attachment to attach. BUT, when user open/view existing form/request that has been submitted, the system always check and identify only the bottom item in the list as selected item even if user selected two files in the middle that has uploaded previously. 

I have checked the preparation is getting the correct list of attachments and they are correctly rendered in modal too. The problem is that when I click the button to check which is selected before allowing them to submit the form, the bottom item of the list will be identified as the only selected file.

E.g. SampleDocs-SampleXLSFile_6800kb.xls always get selected even if user selects the .zip and .csv files in the middle part.

hi,

I think you are using list.current. Instated of doing that try to add some way to select the items from the list (may be adding some checkbox). Then in your code block using a for widget you can find it out which items are selected.

Sourav Pasari wrote:

hi,

I think you are using list.current. Instated of doing that try to add some way to select the items from the list (may be adding some checkbox). Then in your code block using a for widget you can find it out which items are selected.

Hi,

Yes. I have an attribute in the list and I associated it with checkbox. The list is actually in the listrecord widget. Everything works fine, but when I try to check which is selected, the only the last item appears as selected in debug session.

Hi Junior,

If possible, could you please share a snap?

I am hoping that you are using a list filter to get all selected items from the list based on the selected attribute and then you are displaying as well from the list filter.

Thanks.

J u n i o r wrote:

Sourav Pasari wrote:

hi,

Hi,

Yes. I have an attribute in the list and I associated it with checkbox. The list is actually in the listrecord widget. Everything works fine, but when I try to check which is selected, the only the last item appears as selected in debug session.

Hi,

As per my understanding when you are showing the selected records it is always showing last records selected.

Please perform below action to get the cause:

1. Check is database you saved selected records properly or not.

2. Once you checked selected records saved properly in database then when you are fetching records from database there should be a column is selected please debug this query is I think this query is not returning proper value for Is-selected. So you need to correct the query/aggregate  to get the correct result  and bind this result to  widget.

Regards

Shashikant Shukla

Solution

Shashikant Shukla wrote:

J u n i o r wrote:

Sourav Pasari wrote:

hi,

Hi,

Hi,

As per my understanding when you are showing the selected records it is always showing last records selected.

Please perform below action to get the cause:

1. Check is database you saved selected records properly or not.

2. Once you checked selected records saved properly in database then when you are fetching records from database there should be a column is selected please debug this query is I think this query is not returning proper value for Is-selected. So you need to correct the query/aggregate  to get the correct result  and bind this result to  widget.

Regards

Shashikant Shukla

Hi,

I managed to solve the issue after swapping the input parameter being passed for checking the attachment size from the local list to the listrecord's table.list .Thanks for you input :)

Solution