Views
Comments
Page not printing all Listgroup Items
Question

Hi OS team,

A colleague is attempting to use her browser to print a screen in a Reactive Web App. This screen contains a List pulling data from the database, and approximately 50 records.

When printing, the print only shows the first item. It will not show anything past the first page. 

Is there a workaround for this? It also occurs on other pages where there is a list-group.

I have tried a few libraries to print the PDF, UltimatePDF for example, but still no luck.

Thanks

Rob

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Robert,

I tried the mentioned use-case (Includes List Records which is pulling data from the screen scope aggregate) by using the UltimatePDF Forge component for PDF document print functionality and it is working as expected for me..

see this sample app

I used the PrintToPDF_Advanced server action referenced from UltimatePDF Forge component module as shown below 

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi! What do you mean by list-group ? Is it a widget?

Regards 

Graça

Hi,

Add your list inside a div and set and Id of the div. Now add one simple javascript function in your page.... One click of the button call the js function. Send div id to your js function.

You can check the link -> https://sourav-566913.outsystemscloud.com/AnyPrint/Entry1.aspx?_ts=637382214897485026

function printDiv(divId) 

{

var divToPrint=document.getElementById(divId);

var newWin=window.open('','Print-Window');

newWin.document.open();

newWin.document.write('<html><body onload="window.print()">'+divToPrint.innerHTML+'</body></html>');

newWin.document.close();

setTimeout(function(){newWin.close();},10);

}

Thanks

Sourav

AnyPrint.oap