[LazyDropdownSearch] Dropdown Search on Android devices are not working - Reactive Web App - LazyDropdown

Forge Component
(12)
Published on 19 Oct (4 days ago) by Steven Decock
12 votes
Published on 19 Oct (4 days ago) by Steven Decock

Hi Team,

I have used this component in my Reactive Web App project. Drop down search is working in the Desktop and Ios Devices but its not working on the Android devices.

Found an issue in the Android devices, If we open the webapp in the Inapp or Google browser. 

Could you help me on this to get resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Kalaivanan Eswaran

Hi Kalaivanan,

I would suggest to use "Drop down search" widget it work in all devices correctly.

Just do the configuration as per your requirement as shown in below snapshot.

Hope this will help you

Regards,

Vipasha

Vipasha Sharma wrote:

Hi Kalaivanan,

I would suggest to use "Drop down search" widget it work in all devices correctly.

Just do the configuration as per your requirement as shown in below snapshot.

Hope this will help you

Regards,

Vipasha

Dear Vipasha Sharma,

Thanks for the reply on this thread.

Yes you are correct, if we are using the outsystems dropdown search Widget, it supports in all the devices.

In my case, i have used the Lazy dropdown search forge component in my entire application. Previously i didnt know this issue., now only i noticed this issue android devices. but in ios devices working good.

If any knows the resolution for this.

Thanks in advance,

Kalaivanan Eswaran 

Solution

Hi Kalaivanan, 

I fixed this issue (at least for my Android device).  Can you try the latest version of this component (1.0.5)?
Let me know if it solves your problem.

Regards,

Steven 

Solution

Hi Steven,

Fix to android device is working fine (Checked with 3 different android mobiles).

Is there is any specific reason why you have removed the "Dropdown Prompt" non-mandatory input field in this component. 

please Let me know.

Thanks,

Regards,

Kalaivanan Eswaran

Kalaivanan wrote:

Hi Steven,

Fix to android device is working fine (Checked with 3 different android mobiles).

Is there is any specific reason why you have removed the "Dropdown Prompt" non-mandatory input field in this component. 

please Let me know.

Thanks,

Regards,

Kalaivanan Eswaran

Hi,

'DropdownPrompt' was renamed to 'EmptyText'.

I'll add that information to the change log.

Regards,

Steven 

Dear Steven,

Thanks, It was working perfectly.

Regards,

Kalaivanan Eswaran