Views
Comments
Difference between two structures that I am trying to make the same
Question

Hello everyone! Here are two parts of my screenshot, so on the left you can see the REST API method that needs to be called, and it should receive an object that matches the structure  that is placed in "Extension" module. On the right, you can see the REST API method that is called from the form where the user must enter values. So the right method gets the object and sends it to the left method. But the current problem is that due to this slight difference between the two structs (I've highlighted it in red), the only attribute the left method gets is "applicationId". Thus, all objects that are inside the right "request" are not passed to the left method because of this difference.

How can I solve this problem? I can't get both methods to use the same structure from Extension, since the Forms module shouldn't depend on the Extension module.

Also, here is what the structure from "Extension" module looks like:

And here is what the structure from "Forms" module looks like:

Hi! 

One way is to create a variable with the same data type as the "Request" in the "RequestApplication" action and manually assign the fields from the variable you use to call "postRegisterApplication". 

Hope this give you some ideas

Graça

Hello!

You can assign one Structure to the another one  and than assign each attribute of one Structure to the relative of the other Structure.