Views
Comments
How to Reuse multiple modules in single application

I have a created single app, lets say login page of online shopping. I need to merge pages like forgot password, retrieve password, once logged in then it will show product details, it should enable me to select any product, then to add into the cart after selection. Lastly I should checkout and go for payment option.

Please help here

Thanks & Regards

Debashis

Hi Debashis,

You just need to reference those modules and what you want to use from them, via the gear icon or CTRL + Q:

After that, you will have the actions, screens, roles (etc.) available like it was part of the module you are working on.

In your case you can select the modules you want on the left, and select the screens you want to use.

But take into account they have to be Public so you can reference them:

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

João

Let me check and get back to you if anything is needed.

My aim here, to build a app, login page to interact with forgot password and new registration.

Product details to show.

To select product and put it in cart in order to buy the product.

Lastly payment mode.

João Marques wrote:

Hi Debashis,

You just need to reference those modules and what you want to use from them, via the gear icon or CTRL + Q:

After that, you will have the actions, screens, roles (etc.) available like it was part of the module you are working on.

In your case you can select the modules you want on the left, and select the screens you want to use.

But take into account they have to be Public so you can reference them:

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

João

Sorry, I didn't understand your question.  if it's a single app, then why need to reuse modules.

Tom Zhao wrote:

Sorry, I didn't understand your question.  if it's a single app, then why need to reuse modules.

While trying to add modules as per your suggestions which I have tried, it is saying to upload into forge and then not sure how to proceed.

Please help here