Views
Comments
Can't find record variable in the form widget

Hello,

I have an aggregate that has 3 attributes that I want the user to input. So I put a form widget in the page for the three attributes and I have a filter that only shows the rows for the specific production number and fault id. However, when I want to set the save button to update the Fault List, there is no record variable that stores the input of the form widget. I don't know why it's doing that. Thanks for the help in advance. 

Hi,

Is this what you r not getting? Same scenario I think right?

The button is I think in the same page and on button click event inside a client action you r trying to do this right?

Not exactly. 

I'm basically trying to put a source for my createorupdate server action, but I can't find the record variable that has the inputs of the user to assign it to the database variable. 

Champion

amr abuzer wrote:

Hello,

I have an aggregate that has 3 attributes that I want the user to input. So I put a form widget in the page for the three attributes and I have a filter that only shows the rows for the specific production number and fault id. However, when I want to set the save button to update the Fault List, there is no record variable that stores the input of the form widget. I don't know why it's doing that. Thanks for the help in advance. 

Hi amr abuzer,

Please pass GetFaultListsProductionNumber.List.Current in CreateOrUpdateFaultList method

Please find the attached sample OML file with same requirement.

In Reactive you use the same Variable that you used in your inputs because the value is the same in the input and the variable. There is no middle layer so you don't feed a Source to the Form or get a Form.Record.

Hope this will help you :)

- AV

Thanks

ReactiveWebDemo.oml