Access My application inside Organization only
Question

Hi All,

Currently the Weblink of my application module is open to the public and access anyone access my application using URL. We need to ensure that we secure the My application and modules working  within the Organization Network instead of public .

Gone through Outsystem document as they mentioned we can restrict using IP address in service center configuration.

Service center=>Administrator=> Security=>Network Area

But i could not find Network Area under security tab. Outsystem version 11.8.10 Build 31338 application has developed using "Traditional Web".

Regards,

Ganesh kumar.C

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ganesh,

Configuring an Internal Network is only available for On-Premises installations. If you are on OutSystems PaaS you would need to contact OutSystems support for that.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Ganesh,

Configuring an Internal Network is only available for On-Premises installations. If you are on OutSystems PaaS you would need to contact OutSystems support for that.

Regards,

Nordin

Thanks for your response Nordin acutally i am using cloud infrastructure and domain as "enterprise account". 

Sourav Pasari wrote:

Hi,

Can you check if this is your requirement.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Secure_the_Application/Restrict_Access_to_an_Internal_Network

Thanks Sourav. Hope you are good. For my understanding this will work after placing the IP address(organization network ip ) in service studio under Network Area after that we can change the internal security is "YES" in module and screen level other wise won't work also those solution will help only On-Premises not for Cloud environment. I am using cloud and enterprise account

Regards,

Ganesh kumar.C

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.