Views
Comments
Solved
card in traditional web app

Hi Team,

I have screen which display list of records from a table in card layout and they are placed side by side using the Gallary widget.

Now my requirement is if I click on any card from the list (using a link/button) it should display the corresponding details of the record from a different table list

eg: Student Card (with Name and Admission number) when we click on this Student Card it should show another card called Marks Card(with SubjectName , Marks, Grade) just by the side of it or below the Student card.

Student Card (containes the list of students in class) with different aggregate or table.

Marks card (containes subject wise marks and grade) with different aggregate or table.

Please help me with a sample implementation or a reference link. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Madhu

Champion
Solution

Hey Tom, thanks for asking :)

Adding the direct link to my post explaining the differences.

Let me know if you need additional clarification!

StudentDetail.oml

Hi Madhu,

Please share your oml so that I will try to enhance based on your need.

Champion

Madhu Sudhan wrote:

Hi Team,

I have screen which display list of records from a table in card layout and they are placed side by side using the Gallary widget.

Now my requirement is if I click on any card from the list (using a link/button) it should display the corresponding details of the record from a different table list

eg: Student Card (with Name and Admission number) when we click on this Student Card it should show another card called Marks Card(with SubjectName , Marks, Grade) just by the side of it or below the Student card.

Student Card (containes the list of students in class) with different aggregate or table.

Marks card (containes subject wise marks and grade) with different aggregate or table.

Please help me with a sample implementation or a reference link. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Madhu

Hi Madhu,

Please check below link and confirm this is your requirement right?

https://amit-verma331.outsystemscloud.com/StaticEntityComboBox/TestScreen.aspx?_ts=637388236834164385

Please let me know if you have any concern.

- AV

Thanks

Champion

Hi Madhu,

Most Welcome :) 

We're here to help each other.

- AV

Thanks