Is it possible to create a excel file with dropdown selection in the columns?

Hi Guys, 

I needed to create a excel template file for users to import data , there are some option i would like to provide the users to select from. Therefore i need one of the column to be a Dropdown selection for the user to choose.

Is it possible?

Halo, if you dont mind, can you share the solution? thanks

Hello Dadi,

What is your exact requirement here? Do you want to upload the data from excel to the application database or want to extract/export the data from entity to an excel file? 

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hi,

Can you please attach your oml/oap file and mention exact requirement by pointing your code.

So that it will be easy to solve the problem

Mahesh Manchala wrote:

Hi,

Can you please attach your oml/oap file and mention exact requirement by pointing your code.

So that it will be easy to solve the problem

I want to create a excel file for user to download using download file function 

I have attached the template file I would like to create , I want to know if there is a way i could create the file with dropdown in the columns. 

Template.xlsx

Halo, if you dont mind, can you share the solution? thanks

Hello Dadi,

What is your exact requirement here? Do you want to upload the data from excel to the application database or want to extract/export the data from entity to an excel file? 

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.