Views
Comments
how to map a value from an entity to multiple values of another entity

Hi ,

Here is a scenario where extraction of a attribute value from one entity and mapping it with multiple values of attribute in another entity and store them in one entity

Ex:

User entity I have Some ID attribute(this is not Primary key) where this Id attribute has to mapped with all companies in company attribute store these values in one structure

Id                 company

10000          company1

10000          company2

10000          company3

Hi,

Can you elaborate more on your requirement.

Did you try ListAppend server action?

nikhil sathu wrote:

Hi ,

Here is a scenario where extraction of a attribute value from one entity and mapping it with multiple values of attribute in another entity and store them in one entity

Ex:

User entity I have Some ID attribute(this is not Primary key) where this Id attribute has to mapped with all companies in company attribute store these values in one structure

Id                 company

10000          company1

10000          company2

10000          company3

Hello Nikhil,

As I understand, you want to make 1 to Many relationship between 2 entities. You should have created ID attribute as primary and then it can be used as foreign key in second entity. 

Without PK also you can perform this action, just create second entity with an attribute same as first(See below) Or just create a new attribute in your second entity which have values from First Entity's attribute.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Sanjay

is this what you need?