Views
Comments
College Project

Hello All,

I am new to this community and Outsytems web development.

I want to create a project for college (final year project) in which i want to develop a site which is going to have functionality which allow users to hide text in images (steganography).

I want to know is this possible in Outsystems.

- Harshal

Hi Harshal,

Definately it is possible in outsystems .

Do you want to perform steganography logic at client side or server side?

Regards,

Samiksha

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Harshal,

In order to understand the implementation, you can download the demo application as well..

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Harshal Singh wrote:

Hello All,

I am new to this community and Outsytems web development.

I want to create a project for college (final year project) in which i want to develop a site which is going to have functionality which allow users to hide text in images (steganography).

I want to know is this possible in Outsystems.

- Harshal

Hello Harshal,

I would like to suggest you to go through training videos to learn Outsystems development properly then follow to implement your project. This is the guided path link where you find OS development training as well as .net integration training also:

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/paths/2/becoming-a-traditional-web-developer/ 

You can skip the component which you are not intend to learn

Kind Regards,

Sanjay

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Harshal ,

One important thing , as I am hoping that you are doing everything in your personal environment.

The personal environment is for learning purpose entirely controlled by Outsystems and has few limitation like the space availability and cannot be used as production application environment.

You can definitely build your application for you college project but dont think it as production live application.

Regards,

-PJ-