Views
Comments
[Html2PdfConverter] [HTML2PDFConverter]How to contact the system administrator to view the required scree
Question
Forge component by Miguel 'Kelter' Antunes
Published on 02 Jun 2020

Hello

Let me ask some questions using HTML2PDFConverter Administration page.

I was download wkhtmltox-0.12.6-1.msvc2015-win64 from the download page and I want to upload the binary data from the Administration page  but this page need permission. What should I do.  If someone know the solution please point me.

Champion

Hi May Zin Linn,

Please tick these two high lighted roles in Administration Screen below snap shot

Hope this will help you :)

- AV

Thanks

Hi Amit Verma 

Thanks you it help for me.

Thanks

Hi May Zin Linn,

Please tick these two high lighted roles in Administration Screen below snap shot

- AV

Thanks

mvp_badge
MVP

May Zin Linn, check Amit's screenshot below... when you open the HtmlToPdfConverter module using Service Studio you will have those screens in the MainFlow UI Flow.

Cheers!

Champion

Hi May Zin Linn,

May i know which server actions do you want to use in logic tap?

if you are using GeneratePDF action then just take the reference (Manage Dependencies) of this module other module that you want.

Please let me know if i am not understood your requirement.

If possible please share some snap shot

- AV

Thanks

Amit Verma wrote:

Hi May Zin Linn,

May i know which server actions do you want to use in logic tap?

if you are using GeneratePDF action then just take the reference (Manage Dependencies) of this module other module that you want.

Please let me know if i am not understood your requirement.

If possible please share some snap shot

- AV

Thanks

Hi Amit Verma 

Sorry for my english.

Honestly said I don't know how to use HTML2PDFConverter continuing.

So let me know is there any sample module how to download PDF using HTML2PDFConverter.

Thanks you.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi May Zin Linn,

Instead of ticking those two checkboxes, what you should do is make sure your user has the required role (namely Html2PdfAdmin from HtmlToPdfConverter). The change Amit suggested means that anyone (including users not logged in) can change the settings of the PDF generation, which is a big security issue.

Regarding your second question, since you can open the HtmlToPdfConverter, there are two screens called HowToImage and HowToPDF that are examples of how you can use the tool to generate either an image or a PDF from a URL.You can examine how they are implemented in order to do the same for your own PDF generation needs.

Please let us know if you face any extra difficulties 

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi May Zin Linn,

Instead of ticking those two checkboxes, what you should do is make sure your user has the required role (namely Html2PdfAdmin from HtmlToPdfConverter). The change Amit suggested means that anyone (including users not logged in) can change the settings of the PDF generation, which is a big security issue.

Regarding your second question, since you can open the HtmlToPdfConverter, there are two screens called HowToImage and HowToPDF that are examples of how you can use the tool to generate either an image or a PDF from a URL.You can examine how they are implemented in order to do the same for your own PDF generation needs.

Please let us know if you face any extra difficulties 

Hello Amit Verma  

Thanks you for your reply and suggestion.

When I open the HtmlToPdfConverter there are no two screens called HowToImage and HowToPDF .

What wrong with me.

thanks.