IntelliWarp Menus

IntelliWarp Menus

Hi,
Can some help be found on IntelliWarp Menus and how to change or add items to them ?
If you use IntelliWarp to create your list and edit screens, it automatically creates menu entries for it.
If you want to create menus for other pages, you can drag the screens to the menu block, but please note that this only works from 5.1.0.21 forward.

You can drag from your screen to the menu block in the eSpace tree:

Or you can drag the screen from the eSpace tree to the web editor with the menu block open.

Depending on the area you drag to, you will create either a new top-level menu or a new sub menu entry bellow an existing top-level menu.

If the stars appear as an overlay when your are dragging, you can be sure that you are pointing to the right spot and IntelliWarp do its magic when you release the mouse button.

Best Regards,
Gustavo Guerra
When I create a webscreen using IntelliWarp, no Menu Entry is created automatically.  (using 5.1.0.24). Drag and Drop the webscreen into the menu doesn't work either. Any ideas on why this is nog working?
In addition: the espace was developed in 5.0 originally and upgraded to 5.1.

Thanx, Martha
This only works if the Menu web block was originally made on 5.1, which has a different structure than the one from 5.0. You can spot the different easily as the one from 4.2 and 5.0 had an image with Menu1, Menu2, and the one from 5.1 previews with the actual menu items you have there.

Best Regards,
Gustavo Guerra
Using 5.1.1.2 - Created my menu using the Intelliwarp function described below.  Menu items are hyperlink text type style. How can I change this to be a set of tab-like menu choices or a menu bar (not sure of the terminology) - not just links?  
Hi,

I'm not sure I understood your problem. The menu items, in spite of being links are supposed to look like tabs, and not like regular links. Their appearance is controlled by the styles in the Style Sheet of the Menu web block.

Best Regards,
Gustavo Guerra