Reactive Web Grouped By Aggregate with Bulk Action

Good Day Community,

I am trying to create a table with bulk actions in reactive. My aggregate for that table consist of grouped by columns. Right now I am unable to call the BulkActions structure required for the client actions. 

My question is, if possible how do I add the Bulk Action structure on the grouped by columns and if not possible is there any work around for adding bulk action on an aggregate with grouped by columns.

Thank you

Attached below is the example where I cannot get the BulkActions structure

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Leonard,

Why do you have BulkActions in a structure and not on a entity or a static entity?

I think it would make your life so much easier for the scenario you're trying to achieve.

Cheers,

João

Good Day Joao,

I was just using BulkActions that was available on an example web screen from outsystems itself. I did a little tweak on my end to make it meet my requirement. I was not actually expecting that Bulk Actions can be an entity/static itself to work. Will try to see my progress and this. 

Thank you

mvp_badge
MVP

You also have two options:

1. Add new attributes to the output of your query, one for each attribute, like on the image below (I set the value to start empty). It won't be a structure but the fields will be added to the query output.

2. Make it an advanced SQL and you can have the Structure as the output, like on the image below:

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

João

Hi João, I know this is an older thread however I was interested in your solution for this problem. Can you please elaborate? I have a similar problem, but have yet to figure it out. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.