Views
Comments
Solved
Aggregate or SQL returns only 150 records instead of all records.
Application Type
Traditional Web

I  have 22 thousand records in my entity. But when I try to fetch all the records from SQL or Aggregates it returned only 150 records while debugging. Please refer to the attachment for your information. 

image28.png

Solution

Hi Guys, Thanks for your reply. I found the root cause of this issue. Outsystems shows always shows 150 records while debugging. But actually it will have all the data returned by the table. 

Hi Aravind, 

Maybe your query return only 150 registers because you filter by ClientId. If you remove the filter by ClientId, how many records returned?

Regards.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

Please remove filter condition and check also verify data based on seach id.

Thanks.

Hi Aravind M

If you are sure about your query , Please consider the looking output on the screen not in debug mode. If you wanted to check please create test page and display the no of records it returns .

If you wanted to know how many records in output record list. Please use count function to check at compile time.

something like below.

Solution

Hi Guys, Thanks for your reply. I found the root cause of this issue. Outsystems shows always shows 150 records while debugging. But actually it will have all the data returned by the table.