Views
Comments
Getting several errors in SC log of PROD like The file 'someurl' does not exist.
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.8.12 (Build 32208)
Platform Version
11.8.2 (Build 15086)

Hello everyone,

We are getting several error message being logged in SC for our PROD environment like below:

The file '/espace/_controls/responsive/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.
The file '/espace/_controls/responsive/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.
The file '/espace/Admin/ServerSide/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.
The file '/espace/Admin/ServerSide/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.
The file '/espace/Admin/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

And so on...

Can anyone help me understand this and sort this out .

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Nitesh,

You don't share a  lot of information to figure out what is going on.

But here is my guess:

Apparently use Telerik UI framework in your application.
You probably have them added to your application as resources?

I that case make sure to set the Deploy Action to Deploy to Target Directory

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP

The errors state you have some logic that tries to load them. So maybe you don't have them but use some code that needs them.

Maybe if you can share the complete stack trace of one error it will be more clear where these files are tried to be downloaded.

Here is a stack trace:

mvp_badge
MVP

these files that are included are for using a Telerik RAD Editor in sharepoint.

Check your code base for the use of that functionality.

Denial,

i think we can find Telerik RAD Editor  in the stack details .... 

But i have several error message which have different errors like below with same stack message details....

The file '/domain/_controls/responsive/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/_controls/responsive/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/Admin/ServerSide/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/Admin/ServerSide/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/Admin/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/Admin/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/App_Master/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/AsiCommon/Controls/ContentManagement/ContentDesigner/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/AsiCommon/Controls/ContentManagement/ContentDesigner/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/cms/portlets/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/cms/portlets/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/common/admin/Calendar/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/common/admin/Calendar/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/common/admin/Jobs2/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/common/admin/Jobs2/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/common/admin/PhotoGallery2/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/common/admin/PhotoGallery2/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/Components/General/Admin/UserControl/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/Components/General/Admin/UserControl/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/dashboard/UserControl/CMS/Page/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/dashboard/UserControl/CMS/Page/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModule/UIQuestionControls/UIAskQuestion/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModule/UIQuestionControls/UIAskQuestion/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/Admin/RadEditorProvider/DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/Admin/RadEditorProvider/DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/Base/EditControls/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/Base/EditControls/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/dnnWerk.RadEditorProvider/DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/dnnWerk.RadEditorProvider/DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/News/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/News/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/Rad EditorProvider/DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/Rad EditorProvider/DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/TelerikWebUI/RadEditorProvider/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/TelerikWebUI/RadEditorProvider/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/TNComments/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/TNComments/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/YA.Controls/AngularMain/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/DesktopModules/YA.Controls/AngularMain/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/el/Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/Telerik/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/el/Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/Telerik/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/Modules/CMS/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/Modules/CMS/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/modules/shop/manage/telerik.web.ui.dialoghandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/modules/shop/manage/telerik.web.ui.dialoghandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/portal/channels/fa/Cms_HtmlText_Manage/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/portal/channels/fa/Cms_HtmlText_Manage/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/PrivacyPolicyAndTC.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/Telerik/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/Telerik/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

The file '/domain/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx' does not exist.

========================================================================================

Not sure why these components are missing or any component which i am using uses telerik UI ....

mvp_badge
MVP

Each file not found starts with  '/' so the root, but this is not a url that can be resolved, it should either be absolute http://<domainname>/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx'  

or relative, so  'domain/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx'  

I am pretty sure that "domain" is just a place holder that should be substituted with a domain name.

All errors are of the same time, it tries to load a file but the file is not found for the reasons I explain above.

I cannot understand why you would not know that your application does or does not use TelerikUI.

Maybe if you share the oap file I can help you identify the root cause. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Nitesh, 

Just wondering if you where finally solve this issue you had?

Regards,

Daniel