Searching for " Error Summary HTTP Error 404.2 - Not Found The page you are r...

Searching for " Error Summary HTTP Error 404.2 - Not Found The page you are r...

help....getting this

Error Summary
HTTP Error 404.2 - Not Found
The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the ISAPI and CGI Restriction list settings on the Web server.
Hi Nate,

can you give us more context about when the error is occurring?

Cheers,
RNA
Hi Nate,

Could you provide additional information? Info like Operating System (which will give us information on IIS version), the page you're trying to access, if this is happening in all pages, or just in one in particular, etc.  This info could help knowing the problem.

Regards,
João Portela
I'm having the same problems in windows 7 see Attachments screenshots for more info

Hi Ricardo,

Did you check your "ISAPI and CGI Restriction" configuration in IIS Manager tool?
It should be "Allowed" for ASP.Net v2.0* (32 and/or 64 bits).

Regards,
João Portela
as shown in restricoesisapicgi.png its allowed. The SO is 32bits

I tried to remove outsystems and iss, then installed the 5.1.1 version and it didn't resolve.

I think this is an iis related error, does Outsystems platform server makes any change to iis configuration during instalation?

now i'm going to look for log files, i think this can be .Net framework related.

PS: i also tried instaling only the platform server but nothing changed.
Hi Ricardo,

Agile Platform only performs basic configurations on IIS (no ISAPI/CGI filters).

could you try checking which ISAPI filters do you have installed?

In my windows 7 IIS, I only have ASP.Net ISAPI filters, and ASP.Net ISAPI/CGI restrictions. I've no ASP restriction, maybe you could try removing/disabling it in your IIS.

Regards,
João Portela
It didn't solve.

I'm going to use a virtual machine, i just whant to make tests for migrating info from one server to another, if in the way i find the solution i will report.